PR International, 3 Kingley Park, Station Road, Kings Langley, Herts, WD4 8GW
January 1995 -> 2021 (contact details: DALE HUNTER via tel: 020 8050 8069 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.printernational.co.uk)
The company is engaged in manufacture and international distribution and my position is Business Manager/ Computer Scientist, working directly with the Managing Director. I worked both full & part-time on order processing, logistics, general office administration, internationally travelling meeting senior managment and production managers of factories across Europe and the Middle East, purchasing of materials/ components/ manufacturing equipment/ calculation materials/ stocked items/ rewinding/ slitting/ warehouse duties and booking keeping/ Accounting (VAT returns & EC Sales Lists) in multiple currencies and logistics (Letter of Credits/ Certificate of Origin/ A.TR, EUR 1's with Watford Chamber of Commerce). I personally developed their whole IT infrastructure (networks, website, spreadsheets and supply chain network through database powered online ordering). I attended trade exhibitions abroad to develop international contacts in manufacturing and frequently email, telephone and skype companies.
Mercury (Sitel Corp.), Moor Park, Rickmansworth, WD1 8GJ
February 1994 -> May 1994 (short term contract assignment contact: FERGAL CRAWLEY via email@example.com)
The job was making outbound calls to existing BT users, offering them the financial benefit of changing over to Mercury. It required thorough knowledge of the Mercury service as well as strong sales techniques. A prime requirement was to understand fully the company's program database and quick mathematical calculations to translate the customers phone bills into achievable savings. I had set a superior sales level for a 6 week period of which I was rewarded for.
Cable and Wireless, 21 Upton Road, Watford
July 1992 -> December 1993
Cable and Wireless required many different fields of knowledge. The job required transferring BT customers over onto the cable service. Our department was called Number Porting. The whole process of transporting a BT client over onto the cable service required a lot of contact with BT themselves and the customer, for porting numbers and installing cable lines into the house. Some of the tasks that I was trained for are as follows:
- Processing data into the computers of confidential customer details such as account numbers
- Calling customers, BT headquarters and service engineers for various requirements, such as cutting of their old service and putting them onto the cable service
- Correcting problems that other fellow employees had with the running of the programs/software's (Lotus 123)
- Writing letters to the customers, representing Cable and Wireless, and signed them myself
- General office administration such as organising customer contracts
- When my supervisor was absent, I was given responsibility over some twenty employees and I delegated work to them.
Personal Profile:The attributes I can offer an employer are:
- Considerable inter-personal skills. Strong ability to get on with and relate to colleagues, customers and suppliers reliably.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team, fast to learn news skills. Strong sales techniques and a good understanding of customer needs and business operations in international trade.
- Technical skills, especially strong leaning towards computer hardware and software, in particular. Good Accountancy skills / Book Keeping. Experienced public speaking and presentations at international exhibitions :
|Binary, Assembly Code, C, C++, Java||CP/M, originally standing for Control Program/Monitor , UNIX - Solaris||Flowjo Software (FlowJo v10.5)|
|Java J2EE, JDK||2000, NT, XP, XP Proffesional SP2, Vista,8,10 UEFI||Open/Libre Office, Star Office,AbiWord, Gnuneric, Quickoffice|
|HTML, JDBC||Linux types :SliTaz (.tazpkg), Puppy||Adobe Premier/Photoshop, OBS Studio, Flowblade, Kdenlive, Gimp|
|SQL, XML||Red Hat, Open SUSE, Fedora (.rpm)||Telnet. FTP, Putty, client/server networking, Smb4k, regexxer|
|Visual Basic||Mandrake 10.1, Mandriva||Window managers > Common Desktop Environment, Window-Maker, Openbox, LXDE, KDE, XFCE, Enlightenment, Unity, Gnome, Openbox|
|JSP, EJB, php,||Mac OS X, Debian (.deb + apt), Maemo for my mobile phone (Nokia N900), Ubuntu LTS 6.04 onwards with Xorgs Xubuntu / Lubuntu + Knoppix, Damn Small Linux + Crunchbang 10,11 (developed by Philip Newborough, based in Lincoln UK, 2011- 2013), Bunsenlabs||SSH (rsa, dsa private keys), SFTP, Editing Registry, Kernal modifications/compiling, Terminal Server Client|
Seperately , since 2004, I contribute, investigate, communicate and research to a prominent international legal dispute which involves multiple government agencies :
- United States of America: litigation in California, communication with the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission), FBI
- United Kingdom : Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), Members of Parliment (MPs), Fraud Squad, Royal Courts of Justice (Law Courts) with the High Court and Court of Appeal of England and Wales.
- Europe: European Commission (EC) and European Court of Justice (ECJ), European Court of Human Rights (ECtHR).
Medical Research: My parents were diagnosed with a neurological aging condition, "Mild Cognitive Impairment", which could lead to Alzheimer's. Gerontological research, from the SENS organisation, suggested a promising therapy to cure this condition. The Alzheimers Society, based in the United Kingdom, also closely followed the clinical trials which utilised "blood plasma dilution". The Plasmapheresis technique removes harmful toxins in aged blood plasma strengthening the body's resistance to illness. I am studying for a career in health care as a nurse of "Apheresis Transfusion Practice", with a focus on the occupational use of the Spectra Optia Machine for Therapeutic Plasma Exchange.
Hobbies: I have a variety of friends in several age groups, across countries, and enjoy an active social life. In my spare time I have done been semi professionally DSLR filming, researching, editing, and still photography across multiple countries. Additionally i have done catelogue modelling, won a catwalk (runway) modelling for hairdressers "Tony & Guy" and extras work on television programmes such as "The Bill" and "Eastenders". Favourite films Matrix 1 & 4. I have a vast knowledge and experience of culture, food, media, economics, mechanical repair, electronic circuits and hardware, religion with historical anthropology and attended numerous city anti war protests, once personally meeting my political inspiration, "Tony Benn". During breaks I regularly go modified bike riding / motorhoming abroad on Buddhist retreats, both individually or with friends, practicing principles and meeting like minded people. I occasionally practice group yoga, meditation classes with Dharma's, where ever my current residence is. My family background is international and I have lived domestically teleworking, and driven in the following countries:
|Bosnia & Herzegovina||Montenegro||Albania||Greece||Serbia||Bulgaria||Turkey||Georgia||Azerbaijan||Iran||Dubai||Lebanon||Sri Lanka|
With future aspirations to visit China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Bangladesh, Norway, Poland, Ukraine, Sweden and Russia.
Contact us by phone e-mail for any adhesive tape requirement